– Create marketing planning in collaboration with the head of marketing
– Analyse strategy across the market and brands, analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimise accordingly
– Provide structured input into brand strategy and creative development for the market
– Structure best practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
– Ensure high quality and 360-approach in execution of marketing plans by brand
– Own marketing operations communication with different stakeholders including but not limited to design, AdOps and commercial team
– Work closely with legal and procurement to onboard new supplier (from negotiation to contractual phase )
– Sponsorships’ management
– Master degree in marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training
– Minimum of 7 years’ experience from B2C marketing
– Strong understanding and experience of iGaming, online marketing or e-commerce
– Experience in buying media either directly or via media agency
– Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
– Knowledge of biddable channels and performance channels
– Native Italian speaker, English C2, any other European language is a plus
– Highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.