We are looking for an Analyst – Compliance to work for a leading banking institution in Malta. If you would love a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in identifying the requirements for legislation as well as relevant business areas that are impacted by such requirements in order to clearly communicate the applicable time frames
- Observe in a timely manner the regulatory developments, relevant legislation and ensure compliance with the bank and subsidiaries
- Be updated with the regulatory developments and relevant legislation impacting the business and subsidiaries
- Assist and analyse regulatory interpretation and contribute to consultation issued by the regulatory authorities
- Follow up recommendations and finalise reports following the oversight assessment on strategic implications
What are you expected to bring?
- Have a Degree at MQF Level 6 or equivalent in Law/Banking/Investment Services or a related area
- 2 to 3 years’ working experience in the area of regulatory compliance
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of Regulatory Developments and Finance Services
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment