Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts, tax computations and liaising with auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- Technically develop the junior accountants.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio, and attending to their requests and queries.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role and ideally holds a degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent)
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Good communication skills and a team player attitude
- Must show drive and ambition
- Good career prospects await the selected candidate