Our client offers corporate services including business creation, corporate administration, accountancy and tax compliance services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of local and foreign companies;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports;
- Drafting of annual financial statements;
- Establishing of financial accounts under IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Preparation of payment orders and follow-up;
- Various administrative tasks.
- Minimal experience is required for this role, however candidates holding an accounts related degree OR who are in possession of the first 3 papers of the ACCA/ACA qualification will be given preference.
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered an advantage;
- Very well organised and rigorous;
- Able to prioritise workload and manage several tasks;
- Willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment;
- Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Will have the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and would also benefit from internal training and therefore Career Development