Our Client is a global leader in Logistics
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Generation and growth of revenue from new and/or existing customers;
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, having a face to face contact and provide a personal high quality service;
- Develop a regular call cycle to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain new business to ensure individual agreed targets are achieved;
- Convert qualified leads into customers, developing and maintaining the account. Meanwhile identify and convert opportunities within existing customers;
- Close liaison with Sales Manager and other departments within the company to ensure that client queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately and the company is responding to customers’ needs and concerns;
- Continually develop knowledge of company’s services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible standard of customer service and maximize contribution to the sales function;
- To be compliant with the company Global Sales Processes and meet the sales KPIs and targets.
- Have work experience, in a full time face to face commercial business environment selling role with a demonstrated track record.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Be organized and well prepared to work under pressure;
- Must be computer literate with good analytical skills;
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and responsible;
- Positive ‘Can do’ attitude and passion for results.