Our client offers corporate services including business creation, corporate administration, accountancy and tax compliance services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of local and foreign companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparing corporate tax and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports;
- Drafting of annual financial statements;
- Establishing the financial accounts under IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Preparation of payment orders and follow-up;
- Assisting with the development and coaching of Junior Accountants;
- Various administrative tasks.
- Must have at least 3 years experience for this role ideally with a university degree in Accounting
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Be fluent in English, any other language will be considered an advantage;
- Are very well organized, rigorous and a team player;
- Are able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks;
- Be willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment;
- Must display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ideally have some experience in Client Accounting
- The opportunity to share knowledge, work in an entrepreneurial working environment and will also have internal training so career development is definitely on the cards.